NetPay Services Presents:
SUPERVISORY EMPLOYEE SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING
Companies with more than 50 employees - State Law requires you to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all:
• Supervisors in 2011 who were previously trained by December 31, 2009
• Supervisors hired after October 1, 2010
• Supervisors promoted to their position since October 1, 2010
Companies with less than 50 employees - Training can increase your protection against claims. Although not required, please consider:
• Your business may fall under the expanded definitions of "supervisor" and "employ 50 or more".
• You can increase the potential for protecting yourself against claims.
• We will provide you with certification to show you have gone beyond your required obligations.
When: Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Where: Four Points by Sheraton Westside
5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City, CA 90230
Time: 8:00 - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
8:30 - 11:00 am Workshop
Seating is limited! Please RSVP by October 12, 2011 to Josephine Mikhail at
(310) 258-9703 or via email at email@example.com
Cost: $35 for NetPay Services clients, $50 for non-clients
Includes complimentary breakfast and workshop materials. Free event parking.